Thursday September 14th
Reminders and Tips:
- Find yourself an editing buddy – someone you can call on for a quick proof read on your posts.
- The same goes for a "comps" buddy – if you have a hard time looking to the market to see if it has already been done. Swap concepts with a buddy and jumpstart your comp research as a team.
- Prepare your concepts in a way that is easy for everyone to see and understand. I highly encourage supplementing your concept sketches with physical sketch mockups.
- Take a break from inventing concepts to get inspired; Intrigued by a material or manufacturing processes? Stop and read about it. Curious about a use case? Talk to someone who uses.
- Look at one another's Squarespace basic blog website drafts.
- Review Bio, Moodboard, and Interview blog posts.
- Review narrowed and revised concepts in pinup critique NO2.
- Discuss the 1871 HPA presentation on Venture Capital; what is a life-style business?
Up next. For September 21:
- Schedule your interview.
- Review all of last year's EPD Kickstarter projects.
- Search Kickstarter for projects; find one early and ond late stage campaign & pledge your support.
- Prepare your next round of concepts for pinup critique.
- Podcasts TBA.
- Blog post.